is a platform to simplify Business-related matters. We are committed to helping startups Business.
Our organize provide one-click access to Individuals & Businesses for all their legal & professional needs:-
Goods & Service Tax :- GST Registration
GST Return Filing
Company Formation :- Sole Proprietor
Private Limited Company
GeM Seller Registration :- Online e-market platform for buying & selling goods to government.
Income Tax Return :- Return's Filing
T D S Refund
Departmemt Pending Cases
I E C :- ( Import Export Code is a registration required for persons importing or exporting
goods and services from India )
F S S A I :- ( Food Licence FSSAI Registration or food license required if you are into the business of
food industry whether manufacturing or processing or packaging or distributing or storage. )
Trademark™ ® :- ( A trademark can be a phrase, logo, design, and combination of colours or shapes etc.
& that denotes the uniqueness of a brand or the product and differentiate from
( With a unique Trademark, customers can easily identify your products or services. )
Digital Signature (DSC) :- Use For Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, DGFT, e-Tendering Filing,
Custom Filling, IRCTC Agent
Shop and Establishment Registration
ESIC & PF
I S O Certification :- ISO Registration Package Includes
> Consultation > Application drafting
> Drafting of policy standards > Certificate issue
ISO 9001:2015 ISO 14001-2015 ISO 45001:2018 ISO 22000:2005 ISO 29990:2010
ISO 15001:2010 ISO 50001:2011/15 ISO 16732-1:2012 ISO 27001:2013 ISO 20000-1:2016 ISO 13485:2016 ISO 16949:2009 ISO 20121:2012 ISO 19011:2011 ISO 4217:2015
ISO 10012:2003 ISO 31000:2018 ISO 3834-2:2005 GMP 22716 CE Mark (Certification Mark) HACCP HALAL
Startup Registration :- Startup India Hub is a one-stop platform for all stakeholders in the Startup ecosystem to interact amongst each other
The notification issued by the department for promotion of industry and internal trade on February 19, 2019 provided the definition of a startup. Accordingly, a Startup is an entity:
- that is into existence for upto 10 years from the date of its incorporation or registration. Provided such an entity is incorporated in India as a:
- has a turnover that is not more than Rs 100 crores during any of the financial years since incorporation or registration
- is working towards innovation, development or improvement of products or services or processes. Or the entity has a scalable business model having a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation
Furthermore, an entity that is created by splitting or reconstructing an existing business unit is not considered a startup. Also, a business entity shall cease to exist as a startup:
- once it completes 10 years from the date of incorporation or registration and
- if its turnover for any of the previous financial years exceeds Rs. 100 crores
Benefits of Startup India Scheme
There are a host of benefits provided to the startups by the Startup India Scheme. However, in order to avail these benefits, an entity is required to be recognized by the DPIIT as a startup.
1. Self Certification under Labor and Environmental Laws
Startups are allowed to self certify their compliance under six labor laws and three environment laws. This is allowed for a period of five years from the date of incorporation of the entity.Furthermore, such a benefit is given in order to reduce the regulatory burden for startups so that they can focus on their core business and keep compliance costs low.
2. Tax Exemption for Three Years
The profits earned by the recognized startups having granted inter ministerial board certificate are exempted from income tax for three consecutive years.Such an exemption is given to facilitate business growth as well as cater to the working capital requirements during the initial years.
3. Tax Exemption on Investment Above Fair Market Value
In case a startup:
- has inter – ministerial board certificate and
- receives consideration from the issue of shares exceeding the face value of such shares
then the consideration upto Rs. 10 crores received from such shares exceeding the fair market value of such shares is exempted from tax.
4. Easy Winding Up of Company
Startups also known as fast track firms can be wound up within 90 days as against 180 days for other companies.Further, an insolvency professional shall be appointed for liquidating the assets and paying creditors. This would be done within six months of filing an application to make such an exit.
5. Startup Patent Application and IPR Protection
Startup India provides high quality intellectual property services and resources to help startups protect and commercialize their IPRs. This includes:
- fast tracking of startup patent application,
- providing 80% rebate in filing of patents as compared to other companies
- providing 50% rebate in filing of trademarks as compared to other companies
- panel of facilitators to help in filing of IP applications and
- government support to bear facilitation costs
6. Relaxation in Public Procurement Norms
In order to meet quality and technical specifications all government of India departments, ministries and PSUs have been given authority to ease the norms with regards to public procurements. Thus, a startup can avail exemptions on: